Annamaria M. Walsh
Ms. Walsh handles all aspects of family law matters, including marital settlement agreements, divorce, child custody and visitation, alimony, child support, and adoption.
She is a certified Collaborative Law attorney, and has also been certified by the Courts to represent children in contested custody matters as a Best Interest Attorney and Child’s Privilege Attorney. Ms. Walsh is concerned about her clients’ needs and offers clients a variety of options to reach their goals, whether through traditional litigation, unbundled legal services, mediation, or Collaborative Law.
Ms. Walsh completed her undergraduate studies at Towson State University (B.S. 1989, magna cum laude) and obtained her Juris Doctorate from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 1993 (cum laude). She has lived in Baltimore all her life and supports her community by offering pro bono services through the Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service and the Collaborative Project of Maryland.
Outside the office she enjoys the local arts community and spending time with her four children and Oliver the pug.
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member Family and Juvenile Law Section
- Baltimore County Bar Association, Member Family Law Committee
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals, Member
- Collaborative Professionals of Baltimore, Founding Member and President
- Collaborative Project of Maryland, Board Member
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!